- I am a Licensed Cosmetologist in Colorado (#5337), and have been in practice for 42 years.
- I work with Seniors and Special Needs of any age.
- I travel to Private Residences, Hospitals and Senior Living Facilities.
- I bring all the equipment.
- I have experience with many aspects of emotional, mental and physical functionalities.
- Focus is on service quality, comfort, sanitation & safety.
- I provide Hair, Natural Manicure & Pedicure Services.
- I do not provide chemical work.
- I do not provide Shampoo sets.
- I am not a barber. I provide great haircuts for men, but I am not licensed to shave with a razor.
- I accept calls and texts Tuesday – Saturday from 8:30 to 3. Call outside those hours will be returned on the next business day.
- A text is a good way to start the conversation, but best to create the appointment over the phone as I have many questions that need to be answered.
- Wednesdays – Saturdays – 9:00 am – 1:30 pm (depending on service/s & your locale)
- Your appointment is confirmed at the beginning of the week.
- I typically book 4 to 8 weeks out. My clients usually rebook with me during their appointment to insure my timely return.
- I appreciate a 48 hour cancellation notice.
- Cash. Check. Charge ( Square Pay or PayPal )
- Payment is accepted after services are rendered.
- If you need to pay me before the service/s and extra time was needed to finish, and you are not present, you will be billed for the remainder of my time plus a billing fee of 5.
- Online Payments are accepted through PayPal. I appreciate payment within 3 business days.
- Travel fees are 1.25 per mile starting from 38th Avenue & Harlan in Wheat Ridge, CO.
- Calculate the mileage on a Google Map and then double it.
- More Info